Tools and Techniques Training
We’re looking forward to helping new volunteers gain confidence, to showing more seasoned DIY-ers and volunteers how they can hone and expand their skill set, and to empowering skilled builders to teach and support other volunteers through our Tools and Techniques training program. Thanks to funding from CFCU Community Credit Union and the United Way Community Care Fund, trainings are open to all and entirely free of charge!
Unless otherwise noted, all trainings take place from 9:00 – 11:00 AM at 1932 Slaterville Road, in Ithaca.
- Feb 6th, Session 1: Intro Carpentry with Chuck and Simon
- Feb 13th, Session 1 repeat!
- Feb 20th, Session 2: Flooring with Michi and Sue
- March 6th, Session 3: Siding with Chuck and Simon – register today!
- April 3, Session 4: Carpentry Level II with Sue Cosentini
- April 17th, Session 5: Drywall Hanging with Simon
- May 1st, Session 6: Drywall Finishing with Jeff Rinehart and Sue Cosentini
- June 12, Session 7: Door Hanging with Julie Kitson and Sue Cosentini
Space is limited, ages 18 and up are welcome. Questions about training opportunities? Contact email@example.com or call (607) 844-3529